The Vampire Face Lift®
The Vampire Facial®
The Vampire Breast Lift®
The Priapus Shot®
The Vampire Hair treatment
These procedures all have one thing in common-they use your own platelets and healing factors to stimulate healing, repair and regeneration of your body. Help for aging, sexual dysfunction and incontinence is available through these innovative procedures developed by Dr. Charles Runels.
Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks "worn", or "tired" or "droopy." The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what's needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person's face or even foreign to this planet.
The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
Here's how it's done...
Vampire Facelift ® Procedure Explained…
First, the physician (1) uses HA fillers to create a beautiful shape. (2) Then, the physician isolates growth factors from the patient's blood. (3) When these growth factors enter the face (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
A Centrifuge is Used to Isolate Platelets from the whole blood.
The platelets are then “activated” to cause the release of at least 8 growth factors from the platelets that are part of the bodies natural healing cascade. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman's own growth factors back into her face in a precise and very particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into "thinking" there's been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to "repair" the skin that was never injured! The result...younger-appearing skin! The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face...
The Vampire Facelift® procedure is not for everyone.
Many would do better with surgery, or laser therapy, or Botox®, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone.
The Vampire Facelift® book gives more detail...or even better, schedule your free consultation today at Synergy Health Care.
The Vampire Facial® procedure, using a specific technique for micro-needing, followed by application of PRP.
The Vampire Facelift® procedure involves using Juvederm to restore shape followed by injecting PRP below
the dermis the help restore color and texture along with enhancing a normal shape.
The Vampire Breast Lift ®
The Same Technology Used in the Face Can be Used to Rejuvenate the Breast tissues with the vampire Breast Lift and the tissues of the Female Genitalia for Improved Sexuality and Decreased Urinary Incontinence
(put my OSHOT video here too)
The Priapus Shot
Shot to improve male performance
Dr. John Carrazolla on the Priapus Shot
Your platelets can help rejuvenate your scalp and stimulate healthier, thicker hair!
1. Hom DB, Linzie BM, Huang TC. The healing effects of autologous platelet gel on acute human skin wounds. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(3):174-183.
2. Sclafani AP, Romo TR III, Ukrainsky G, et al. Modulation of wound response and soft tissue ingrowth in synthetic and allogeneic implants with platelet concentrate. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2005;7(3):163-169.
3. O'Connell SM, Impeduglia T, Hessler K, Wang XJ, Carroll RJ, Dardik H. Autologous platelet-rich fibrin matrix as cell therapy in the healing of chronic lower extremity ulcers. Wound Repair Regen. 2008;16(6):749-756.
4. . Cervelli, Valerio MD; Lucarini, Lucilla MD.Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Hyaluronic Acid in the Loss of Substance with Bone Exposure Loss of Substance with Bone Exposure. Advances in Skin & Wound Care: April 2011 - Volume 24 - Issue 4 - pp 176-181 [This one shows using the same techniques used in the Vampire Facelift (R) procedure to grow new skin WHERE THERE IS NO SKIN]
5. Redaelli, Alessio. Face and neck revitalization with Platelet-rich plasma (PRP): clinical outcome in a series of 23 consecutively treated patients. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology - May 1,2010
6. Azzena B, Mazzoleni F, Abatangelo G, Zavan B, Vindigni V. Autologous plateletrich [Using Regen prepared platelet-derived growth factors (a single-spin centrifuge) to rejuvenate the face & neck] plasma as an adipocyte in vivo delivery system: case report. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2008;32(1):155-161.
7. Cervelli V, Gentile P, Grimaldi M. Regenerative surgery: use of fat grafting combined with platelet-rich plasma for chronic lower-extremity ulcers. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(3):340-345.
8. Cervelli V, Palla L, Pascali M, De Angelis B, Curcio BC, Gentile P. Autologous platelet-rich plasma mixed with purified fat graft in aesthetic plastic surgery. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(5):716-721.
9. Cervelli V, Gentile P. Use of cell fat mixed with platelet gel in progressive hemifacial atrophy. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2009;33(1):22-27.
10. Cervelli V, Gentile P, Scioli MG, et al. Application of platelet-rich plasma in plastic surgery: clinical and in vitro evaluation. Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2009; 15:1-9.
11. Sclafani AP. Platelet-rich fibrin matrix for improvement of deep nasolabial folds. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2010;9(1):66-71.
12. Sclafani AP. Applications of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery. Facial Plast Surg. 2009;25(4):270-276.
13. Sclafani AP. Safety, efficacy, and utility of platelet-rich fibrin matrix in facial plastic surgery [published online February 21, 2011]. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2011;13(4):247-251.
14. Kakudo N, Minakata T, Mitsui T, Kushida S, Notodihardjo FZ, Kusumoto K. Proliferation-promoting effect of platelet-rich plasma on human adiposederived stem cells and human dermal fibroblasts. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 122(5):1352-1360.
15. Oh DS, Cheon YW, Jeon YR, Lew DH. Activated platelet-rich plasma improves fat graft survival in nude mice: a pilot study. Dermatol Surg. 2011;37(5):619-625.
16. Danielsen P, Jørgensen B, Karlsmark T, Jorgensen LN, Agren MS. Effect of topical autologous platelet-rich fibrin versus no intervention on epithelialization of donor sites and meshed split-thickness skin autografts: a randomized clinical trial. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008;122(5):1431-1440.
17. Anitua E, Sa´nchez M, Zalduendo MM, et al. Fibroblastic response to treatment with different preparations rich in growth factors. Cell Prolif. 2009;42(2):162-170.
18. Carroll RJ, Arnoczky SP, Graham S, O'Connell SM. Characterization of Autologous Growth Factors in Cascade Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM). Edison, NJ:Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation; 2005. Publication No. 128-XM 307C5.
19. Anthony P. Sclafani, MD; Steven A. McCormick, MD. Induction of Dermal Collagenesis, Angiogenesis, and Adipogenesis in Human Skin by Injection of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix. Arch Facial Plast Surg Adipogenesis in Human Skin by Injection of Platelet-Rich Fibrin Matrix. Arch Facial Plast Surg. Published online October 17, 2011. [Biopsy-proven new blood vessel growth and new collegen using plateletderived growth factors (using a single-spin centrifuge)]