· Certified in O-SHOT ® Procedure and Vampire FaceLift
· Leading Regenerative Medicine practice in the Fox Valley in Illinois
· PRP (platelet rich plasma), Prolotherapy, Regenerative Musculoskeletal Medicine
· 1998 Graduate of Midwestern University-Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
· Dually board certified in Osteopathic Family Practice and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
Incontinence and pelvic/abdominal pain is a common problem for women of all ages. The O-SHOT ® is a procedure that uses PRP-platelets and growth factors from your blood, to help stimulate the nerves and tissues in the pelvis to heal and repair, providing relief from incontinence and pain. Dr. Mnabhi is pleased to provide this treatment option to her patients. (insert a link to the videos on the OSHOT)
Prolotherapy is a great tool for helping heal chronic pain. It is a simple injection technique utilizing dextrose solutions (sugar) and local anesthetic. Injured ligaments, tendons and joints that have never fully healed become pain generators and are points of instability in the body. Research and Ultrasound studies provide evidence for how prolotherapy helps stimulate the body to heal these chronic injuries, providing increased stability and relief from pain.
Visit: www.drreeves.com to read about the latest research and studies on Prolotherapy.